Giles Diggle on Twitter @50oakwoods

Friday 2 September 2011

No Ping No Post

Still no ping from the email, or strictly speaking in the case of my New Message alert: still no sound like something dropping into a blocked toilet.

It is nearly three weeks since I emailed a couple of agents and posted off my synopsis and three chapters to two more. Half their allotted time is now over (six to eight weeks for a reply). But there's no point in rattling their chains.

Time passes.

The garden centres will be full of Christmas decorations next week and the supermarkets will be thinking about Easter Eggs.

Time to hedge my bets.

On Monday I shall send out four more proposals. Right now I shall change that embarrassing plop to an expectant ping!

Meanwhile, if anyone could tell me where you can get that happy You've got mail! alert I would be pleased to hear from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment