Giles Diggle on Twitter @50oakwoods

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Juggling with a Book and a Bittern: Can a man multi-task?

Can a man multi-task? Can an author write two books simultaneously? Can this writer do anything while he has a hacking cough? It's been a week stuck indoors now.

To get back to work this morning, I've been laying out the structure of a story for 8-10 year olds - fifteen index cards. Gives me the impression I've done a morning's work. I shall write it soon... but at the same time as my current project? Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I have The Key to Finlac to sell... or revise again, the ebook of Badgerman & Bogwitch to finish and five other books I would like to write.

All that is required is a clear head, hard work and a steady hand... and of course a lot of luck.

Meanwhile, that Bittern has been showing all week at Slimbridge... I want to make a decent video of it and that is a frustration too!

Maybe I'll get there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment