Giles Diggle on Twitter @50oakwoods

Monday 6 February 2012

Unabashed, unabated and undaunted

Now what?

I am eight days from finishing the first draft of my new book and ten weeks from completing the second. That would make my deadline for finishing it sometime around May.

Then what?

I shall send it off to the same agents (there are a finite number) who have been politely rejecting The Key To Finlac which I completed in September last year.

I had two more No's from agents today, but I no longer think of this as rejection. It's not personal, just an unsuccessful business negotiation. They have not said no to me, they have said no thank you to the book.

Refusal just sharpens the mind about the next project ... and that is planned. I am already looking forward to June.

No comments:

Post a Comment